Tuesday 24 January 2012

Exercise log! what is the best exercise for burning fat?!

So exercise, was up in my mums and talking about exercise and what you should be doing to lose weight, my dad old school, he says its'' simple'' eat less move more!!! well yea dad in theory! if only it was that easy :)

So I'm 22 days in on my exercise program, I have been doing, at least 40 minutes every day if at not at least 6 days out of 7, I try to walk lots as well and even had a go at the operation transformation resistance regime but I'm doing that in my daily work outs every day as well.
My Plan:
Plan is to do my workouts in my active fit for the wii,I  know its not the same or probably as good as a gym or personal trainer, but the best I can do for now with two small ones at home and a tight budget. I also want to keep up my walking and take it up a notch and get jogging as well, also I'd love to get back hill walking and take part in  to help Autism Ireland I'm impatiently awaiting for a reply to my email sent today to see exactly whats involved any one else interested let me know or check out the contact details on the facbook pagehttp://www.facebook.com/pages/Walk-on-Good-Friday-April-6th-2012/344716992213996?sk=wall
A good friend and a great blogger click on link to read her blog, shared it with me and I just have to share! http://looking4bluesky.blogspot.com/2012/01/6000-reasons-to-be-cheerful.htmlhttp://looking4bluesky.blogspot.com/2012/01/6000-reasons-to-be-cheerful.html

So I got a new scales : just in case I'm not seeing the results in weight loss on the scales, at least I can see my fat % go down.  

So what's the best exercise for burning fat and helping aid your weight loss! any one have any tips or idea's let me know if you do please.....

My all time favourite exercise is horse ridding! some day I will get back to it! Let me know what yours is!

2 comments:

  1. Blogging your weight loss is a great idea, hopefully it will really help you to achieve your goal. I posted my weight on my blog recently, and I am now trying to lose some, but I don't really do diets, so I am slowly cutting down on the bad foods and have started back running. And you may not like this, but straight away I began running every (school) day, as soon as I have waved them off. And it seems to be working as I lost 4lb last week and I haven't yet given up the wine or the dark chocolate. I don't know if it would work for everyone, but so far it seems to be helping me. The best of luck with whatever you decide to do and I hope you get lots of ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the blog I hope will Keep me motivated, hoping I see a slow and steady loss over the next few weeks. Well done on you weight loss :) we all have our ways, what ever happens I will be fitter and healthier

    ReplyDelete