Thursday 1 March 2012

Progress to date :) and WI :(

Good News :) :
Here is a ticker of my progress to date including the weight I lost before joining WW and on till now




Its actually better than I thought I had done, I'm happy with my progress to now, I am on track to getting my 10%  sticker with Weight watchers my 3rd silver 7 kind of raging I waited a few weeks before joining WW after I had my lovely little man, as I have them by now! but wanted breastfeeding established before returning to WW

Not so good News :( :
Got my TOTM today and knew I would be up,I was  hoping for a sts or at worst a 0.5 gain, naaa it was a dozy 1.5 gain! thank you body( on checking my card its the exact amount I gain every totm) , I was a little upset because all I needed was a loss of 0.5 and I have had my 10% sticker with WW and 3 pounds to my next 7 pounds off.. but I was a little taken aback when my leader was not to impressed with my gain and said I needed to lose more weight each week and try tracking  better so we can see the weight come down. I'm pretty happy with my progress so far and as I am feeding a baby, the guide lines recommend a loss of a pound a week as any more could effect milk supply and quality. I wouldn't mind I can count the amount of gains I have had on one hand and its still not 5 :) I lose slow and I've learnt to accept that, so a little upset with my leader for not remembering that I am breastfeeding and for making me feel worse, and in front of other people as its not very private in our meeting. also another week she would be telling you how losing slow is better !! insert rolling eye picture!! 

I am planning on chatting to her about it next week as I hadn't enough time today, also going to show her a tracker, so she can see I do stick to the program and write down my exercise so she can see that also and see what she says oh and remind her AGAIN that I am breastfeeding .... 


No comments:

Post a Comment